Here is a brief description of last month’s highlights and coming events:
- Most Holy Trinity students collected over 300 canned goods for the parish food pantry. Thank you everyone for your generosity.
- MHT Volleyball finished their best season in the last 8 years:
- JV Division 1 swept to a perfect season, 10 wins, 0 losses, regular season and tournament champions
- JV Division 2 finished second place regular season and 2nd place in tournament
- Varsity volleyball finished second place regular season with 7 wins and 2 losses. This was varsity’s highest finish in the last 8 years
- Our teams were coached by Lauren Rodriguez and Analisa Martel.
- We will have a Craft Fair on Saturday, December 1st from 5:00 to 7:30 PM and Sunday, December 2nd from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM in our Parish Hall. There will be vendors both days. Food and snacks from the 8th Grade Parents featuring burritos from Ariana’s Kitchen on Sunday.
- Room Parents will meet Tuesday, December 4th at 6 PM.
- Communication Committee will meet Wednesday, December 5th at 3:15 PM
- Alumni Committee will meet Wednesday, December 5th at 6:00 PM
- Seventh and 8th Grade Science Fair will be Thursday, December 6th in Father Tom Hall.
- First Friday Mass and Eucharistic Adoration will be Friday, December 7th at 8:15 AM
- Our students will present flowers to Our Lady of Guadalupe on Wednesday, December 12th. All students will attend the ceremony.
- MHT Board will meet Wednesday, December 12th at 6 PM.
- We will stage our Christmas Concert and Posada on Wednesday, December 19th at 6 PM in the church. Everyone is invited to attend.
- As part of this event our Room Parents will be raffling 10 holiday gift baskets with different themes. Tickets will go on sale the week of December 10th.
- We will have our annual Baby Shower for Jesus Friday, December 21st. This shower will benefit the House of Hope, which assists women who are experiencing crisis pregnancies. Last year we were able to a pickup truck with donations that were gratefully received by House of Hope; we are asking every student to bring a donation of items for newborns- diapers, blankets, clothes, bottles, formula etc. Please be as generous as your means allow
- We will have early release on Friday, December 21st at 1 PM.
- MHT Choir will sing Christmas Day Mass December 25th at 10 AM. Everyone is invited to attend.
- Christmas Holidays for students and teachers will be December 24th through January 7th.
- The office will be open regular hours December 27th and 28th, and January 2nd-4th. Teachers will have inservice January 7th; school will resume Tuesday, January 8th.
- We will have our annual Alumni Mass Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 10 AM followed by a reception after mass in Father Tom Hall. The class of 2015 will be recognized during the reception. All alumni are invited to attend.
Thank you for your continued support of our school and students!
Jim Horan- Principal