I want to thank everyone for a good beginning to the school year.
· We currently have 143 students enrolled. I am glad and grateful for every child who is here.
· MHT Home and School raised a total of $928.06 during the month of August. This includes:
· Snack Shack August 23rd : $122.50
· Back to School Dance: $442.50
· 7th/8th Bake sale $363.06
Thank you to everyone who donated time or items to these events. Home and School is you. All parents who have their children enrolled here at MHT are members of the Home and School.
I have attached our monthly calendar for September 2019 to this letter. Here is a brief description of events:
- Fall Raffle tickets will be distributed this month. Grand Prize will be 2 tickets, airfare and a VISA gift card for the Dallas Cowboys- Minnesota Vikings game November 10th in Dallas. Tickets are $2 each. Each family will receive 150 tickets. Tickets that are not sold will be added to tuition.
- Enrollment Committee will meet September 4th at 3:15 PM
- We will attend First Friday mass and Eucharistic Adoration September 6th at 8:15 AM.
- Individual pictures on September 6th. Students will need to wear dress uniforms.
- Room Parents will meet September 10th at 6 PM
- Alumni Committee will meet September 11th at 6 PM
- Patriot Day Mass Friday, September 13th. We will honor parents and relatives who are in law enforcement, firefighters and emergency medical personnel. If you or anyone in your family has served our city or country in one of these important fields and would like to be honored, please notify the office ASAP.
- ITBS Testing for students in grades 1-8 September 23rd through September 27th.
- School Board Meeting September 25th at 6 PM
- Fifth and Sixth Grade will host our next bake sale the weekend of September 28th and 29th
- The Fall Raffle will be held Friday, October 25th during our Halloween Carnival.
Thank you for your continued support of our students and school!