Many good things have happened at MHT last month. Here are the highlights:
- MHT has received a grant from Burkitt Foundation for $42,000 to supplement student tuition
- Carl Frede, Luke Lopez and Cassandra Sanchez in the Sun Country Science Fair February 16th.
- Most Holy Trinity raised $200 plus donated items to benefit the St. Theresa of Calcutta Migrant Center at Blessed Sacrament Church.
Here is a brief description of upcoming events:
- The Diocesan Raffle begins this month. We are still currently waiting for our full allotment of tickets. Tickets will be distributed as soon as we receive them. Tickets and money are due March 1st. The drawing will be held March 3rd.
- PK-6th Grade Science Fair will be February 1st in Father Tom Hall.
- Room Moms will meet Tuesday, February 6th at 6 PM
- MHT CORE Meeting will be Wednesday, February 7th at 6 PM.
- Student Progress Reports go out Friday, February 9th.
- We will have a School Dance February 13th, featuring pizza, snacks, drinks and a disco. Pre-K through 4th grade will attend from 12:30-1:30 PM, and grades 5-8 will attend from 1:45-2:45 PM. Cost is $5. All students who attend will have free dress.
- MHT Board will meet Wednesday, February 21st .
- Grade 1 & 2 will host the school bake sale February 25 & 26 after all masses.
Thank you for your continued support of our school and students.
Jim Horan- Principal