Abbygail Escobedo (pictured above) took 1st place in the MHT MIddle School Science Fair. Alexander Weaver took second and Maria Nava took third. Abbygail, Alexander and Maria will represent MHT in the Sun Country Regional Science Fair
· MHT Volleyball:
o JV Division 2 took first place in the regular season and second place in the diocesan tournament.
o JV Division 1 finished 2nd place regular season and 2nd place in tournament
o Varsity Red volleyball finished second place regular season. Varsity Red and Varsity White both made the semifinals of the Varsity 1 and Varsity 2 Tournaments
o Our teams were coached by Diego Diaz, Dylane Duran and Michelle Urenda.
· Room Parents will meet Tuesday, December 3rd at 6 PM.
· Communication Committee will meet Wednesday, December 4th at 3:15 PM
· First Friday Mass and Eucharistic Adoration will be Friday, December 6th at 8:15 AM
· There will be VIRTUS Training Saturday, December 7th, 9 AM- Noon. The focus of this training is to provide a safe environment for our students. Training is free. We encourage all parents to attend.
· Eighth Grade will sponsor our annual Craft Fair on Saturday, December 7th from 5:30 to 7:30 PM and Sunday, December 8th from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM in our Parish Hall. There will be vendors both days. Gordita plates will be sold Sunday for $5 each.
· Fund Development Committee will meet Monday, December 9th at 1:30 PM
· Enrollment Committee will meet Wednesday, December 11th at 3:15 PM
· MHT Board will meet Wednesday, December 11th at 6 PM.
· Our students will present flowers to Our Lady of Guadalupe on Thursday, December 12th. All students will attend the ceremony.
· Volleyball Awards will be given Friday, December 13th, 6 PM in Father Tom Hall.
· Strategic Planning Committee will meet Tuesday, December 17th at 6 PM
· We will stage our Christmas Posada on Thursday, December 19th at 6 PM in the church. Everyone is invited to attend..As part of this event our Room Parents will be raffling 10 holiday gift baskets with different themes. Tickets will go on sale the week of December 9th.
· We will have our annual Baby Shower for Jesus Friday, December 20th. This shower will benefit the House of Hope, which assists women who are experiencing crisis pregnancies. Last year we were able to a pickup truck with donations that were gratefully received by House of Hope; we are asking every student to bring a donation of items for newborns- diapers, blankets, clothes, bottles, formula etc. Please be as generous as your means allow
· We will have early release on Friday, December 20th at 1 PM.
· Christmas Holidays for students and teachers will be December 23rd through January 6th .
· The office will be open regular hours December 27th and 28th, and January 2nd-4th. Teachers will have inservice January 6th ; school will resume Tuesday, January 7th.
· We will have our annual Alumni Mass Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 10 AM followed by a reception after mass in Father Tom Hall. The classes of 2005, 2006 and 2016 will be recognized during the reception. All alumni are invited to attend.
Thank you for your continued support of our school and students!