- The Class of 2017 graduated May 19th. This class of 19 graduates was our largest graduating class since 2002. Our graduates are now heading to Cathedral, Chapin, Trans Mountain Early College, Chapin Pre-Engineering Magnet, Silva Health Magnet, Parkland, Franklin, El Paso High School, Chaparral High School and Burges Early College.
- Eighteen MHT Students received their First Holy Communion May 13th.
- Registration for the 2017-2018 school year continues. Registration fee is $190 per child. We will cap each class of 20 students. If you are applying for FACTS tuition aid please do so as soon as possible. Families who do not have aid approved by July 31 will need to pay full tuition at the beginning of the school year until aid is approved so don’t delay.
- Report cards will be ready for pick up Monday, June 5th. All tuition and fees must be paid before report cards will be released.
- Vacation Bible School will be held June 12-16 from 9:00-11:00 AM. The cost is $20 per child and includes snacks. If you would like your child to attend registration forms have been emailed to everyone; watch for another email this week. Forms are also available in the office.
- MHT School Board will meet June 21 at 5:30 PM.
- MHT Teachers will attend training on the following dates:
- Marcia Tate Social Studies- June 20- Eastwood Middle School
- Marcia Tate Science- June 22- Eastwood Middle School
- Ozobot-Bit Training- June 27- Father Tom Hall
Don’t forget June 18 is Father’s Day. Thank you for all you do, God bless you always!