Here is a brief description of last month’s highlights and coming events:
- First Friday Mass and Eucharistic Adoration will be Friday, December 1st at 8:15 AM
- We will have a Crafts Fair on Saturday, December 2nd from 5:00 to 7:30 PM and Sunday, December 3rd from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM in our Parish Hall. There will be vendors both days. Food and snacks from the Home and School room Moms on Saturday and the rebel Grill Food Truck on Sunday.
- We will have a school mass on Friday, December 8th at 8:15 AM for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- Our students will present flowers to Our Lady of Guadalupe on Tuesday, December 12th. All students will attend the ceremony.
- We will stage our Christmas Concert and Posada on Wednesday, December 13th at 6 PM in the church. Everyone is invited to attend.
- We will have our annual Baby Shower for Jesus Friday, December 15th. This shower will benefit the House of Hope, which assists women who are experiencing crisis pregnancies. Last year we were able to a pickup truck with donations that were gratefully received by House of Hope; we are asking every student to bring a donation of items for newborns- diapers, blankets, clothes, bottles, formula etc. Please be as generous as your means allow
- We will have early release on Friday, December 15th at 1 PM.
- MHT Choir will sing Christmas Eve Mass December 24th at 6 PM. Everyone is invited to attend.
- Christmas Holidays for students and teachers will be December 18th through January 1st . The office will be open regular hours December 19th and 21st , 8 AM to Noon December 22nd and regular hours December 27th, 28th and 29th . Teachers will have inservice January 2nd; school will resume Wednesday, January 3rd .
- We will have our annual alumni mass Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 10 AM followed by a reception after mass in Father Tom Hall. The class of 2014 will be recognized during the reception. All alumni are invited to attend.
Thank you for your continued support of our school and students.
Jim Horan- Principal